HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTORATE
In charge of human resources development and ensure proper maintenance of records. S/he is responsible for staff appraisals, career development programs, retirement, resignations, and dismissals.
• Responsible for police welfare and administration of welfare activities, including healthcare and insurance coverage of police personnel.
• Responsible for management of funds in his/her department meant for welfare, risks, sports and recreation, education and the widows.
• Take maximum welfare of the families of police personnel, thereby motivating them.
• Responsible for designing means by which personnel may consult and communicate with senior officers and to facilitate formation of police staff associations
• In charge of recruitment procedures following set criteria approved by the Executive Management Board (EMB)
• In charge of transfers, postings, promotion, secondment, attachment etc.
• Responsible for selection and recruitment of eligible serving personnel for deployment in peace keeping operations worldwide.