SUPPORT SERVICES DIRECTORATE
In charge of all financial transactions of the Sierra Leone Police. Preparation of annual budget and getting approval from the government for payment of salaries, allowances and pensions
• Liaising with the ministry of finance and treasury, Bank of Sierra Leone and supervising the preparation of gratuity documents for transmission to treasury.
• Act as signatory to the remittance accounts held at various banks
• Assess, arrange and procure the entre logistical support and supervise the supply and stores office of the SLP, in terms of stationery, uniforms, vehicles and other goods to be utilized by the SLP.
• To be responsible for the procurement and dispensation of fuel at various local command units (LCU)/Departments and condemn and auction unserviceable vehicles.
• Responsible for efficient management of the Engineering department, workshops and technical personnel.
• Ensure that the operations of the organization are fully supported with logistics. Undertake any other duty assigned by the IGP.