In charge of corporate services department (i.e. change management, research and planning, inspectorate, monitoring and evaluation, estate department and CDIID.
- Evaluate and ensure performance management including performance development and performance review
- Supervise those units (Research, Inspectorate etc.) under his/her purview
- Undertake constant research for the continued development of policing by using the latest and scientific training methodology
- Supervise the Estate department which is also responsible for all infrastructural development as well as Barracks accommodation nationwide.
- Ensure that good standards, ethics and discipline are maintained by the entire SLP personnel through the supervision of CDIID
- Undertake any other duty assigned to him/her by either the DIG or the IG.