Report a Civil Dispute

Is someone in immediate danger? Do you need support right away? If so, please call 112 now.

Unless a crime has been committed or someone is in immediate danger, the police are unlikely to intervene in civil disputes. However, we’ll put you in touch with the groups and organisations who can help. Complete the sentence below to get the advice you need to resolve your dispute as quickly and amicably as possible.

Please fill out the form

*Please note that, we will keep your information private and secure.